ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY
VISION AND MISSION
- To become an International Centre of excellence in the diversified fields of education by imparting state of the arts technical education, training and innovative research relevant to present and future requirements.
- To strive to develop an innovative centre of learning, designed to develop a blend of solutions after proper research into academic learning and put it in to practice, through a creative use of latest e-learning pedagogies and use of appropriate technologies.
- To become an international university, having global vision and a human perspective. To uphold a framework of basic cultural, social and behavioral principles & values, that nurture human communities and to further help achieve a sustainable development in the fields of economics, science & technology, social sciences and humanities.
- To provide a vibrant environment, compatible to a comprehensive and innovative learning for our students, to help them achieve a harmonious development.
- To achieve higher quality in the academic standards and to promote excellence in every activity we undertake.
- To provide an accessible and a cost effective quality education for every one. To help students develop latest professional skills and intellectual abilities infused with ethical and moral principles and a global perspective.
- To promote a dynamic intellectual environment, that nurtures cultural, social and ethnic diversity, allows for a free expression, develops personal integrity and to promote mutual respect for everyone in the society.
- To meet the serious challenges coming from anthropogenic nature of global warming.
- To promote and undertake initiatives which encourage a healthy living environment for everyone.
- To develop solutions for disaster management, water table depletions, waste water recycling and renewable energy resources, or for any other green energy initiatives required at global and regional levels.
ETHICS AND VALUES
- To seek excellence and quality in services, to generate a respect for all the individuals, to seek creativity in research and quality in education, to develop due diligence and a duty for care in the academic community.
- To help facilitate a total learning experience, to make an attempt to humanize it and impart education with a heart.
- To make our education relevant to true basic human needs and not merely turn it in to preparation for any future economic activity in the society. A common good that transcends particular interests of an individual or of any group and promotes a rational thought over any coercion or repression, as a basis for any decisions or any course of action.
- A culture of professional service, that respects and promotes the dignity of every individual, and safety of persons and peace in the society.
- To respect any diversity of opinions, varied experiences and cultural traditions and to establish these.
- To fulfill social responsibility in realizing university's mission to create, communicate and to relate to students' real needs. To apply and use the available knowledge in this world and share it with every one and/or to hold it in trust for the future generations.
- To seek excellence in the art of teaching, give rewards and scholarship, provide an expression to human creativity, and to serve the whole community.