As a socially responsible educational institution, Way to Transform Shridhar University firmly believes that economic constraints should not be a hurdle for deserving candidates to pursue higher education.
Shridhar University offers attractive Scholarships in amounts varying from 5% to 70% of semester fees so that over 50% of the enrolled students in various diploma and under graduate degree programmes can be benefitted by the same.
The scholarship award criteria to assess the transformational experience of the student would include the following:
- Aggregate percentage of marks and individual subject marks obtained in prescribed eligibility qualifying examination
- Performance / rank in admission entrance test conducted by Shridhar University as well as at National Level like AIEEE / State Level like RPET
- Consistency of academic record
- Teamwork and Leadership abilities
- Participation in extracurricular activities such as debating, music, sports etc.
- Participation in Community development activities like social work, voluntary blood donation, rural literacy programme etc.
- Regularity in class work and laboratory work
- Development of innovative products and services
- Ability to demonstrate entrepreneurial skills
However no student can avail scholarship simultaneously under more than one scheme as well as beyond the normal duration of the programme. Students who fall under the Academic Monitoring Board for not maintaining minimum stipulated academic standards of performance or those students who have cases of indiscipline or use of unfair means initiated or pending against them.
Motivated students admitted to Post Graduate programmes may be considered for award of financial assistantship if found suitable for carrying out prescribed quantum of academic responsibilities and satisfactory discharge of same.
For further details, Shridhar University office may be contacted.